Friday, January 16, 2009

Where have I been

Wow, lots to catch up on since I last wrote. I spent the week of Christmas sick with a cold and then my allergies were horrible for the next two weeks. Nothing seemed to work. I tried sinus medication, allergy medication, I thought I would never get better. But then a cold front came through and whatever was in the air has cleared up and I can finally breathe!
On the work front things are not good, not good at all. My company is on the verge of bankruptcy. We have tremendous pressure being put on us to sell and if our numbers aren't where they want them to be they will replace us. My only day off right now is Sunday with no end in sight. At least Chris and I still have a job for now anyways.
I haven't officially heard from his mother but I read on another website that Jack Brown the boy that I collect money at from work and match any donations has relapsed. Neuroblastoma comes back more ferociously each time. I am so worried for him and his family they have been through so much. This week alone three children that I follow have died from neuroblastoma. Many more are really struggling. We need a cure for cancer. I can not imagine losing my child and what these parents go through every day fighting for their lives.

No comments: