Thursday, February 21, 2008

Neuroblastoma

I haven't posted in almost a year. Alot of things have happened during this time. Yet sometimes I feel foolish writing those things on this blog. Does anyone really read this blog? I have been very down this week. Two children died of Neuroblastoma Cancer. They fought for so long and so hard. I read their blogs faithfully hoping for a miracle. Sadly, many more will be following them to heaven. So for this week I say no more pain for Eden Brunskow and Harrison Nichols who are now sweet angels. Prayers for Jack Brown, Austin Melgar and Courtney Saunders as they continue to fight for their miracles. My company has a donation jar and matches any contributions made by our customers to support Jack Brown who is from England and has no health insurance here in the US to pay for his medical bills to fight this cancer. I'm not sure why my interest and compassion was peaked by this cancer. But I feel strongly that these children should not have to suffer. We need to find a cure and better treatments for all children with cancer.

No comments: