Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Morning

Well, its Easter morning and I miss those days when the kids were little and they would be so excited about their Easter baskets. Colton has spent the weekend working in our backyard. It is like a tropical paradise back there and is constantly in need of caretaking. He spent 4 hours working very hard and earned $40.00. This is because he wants an xbox 360 for his birthday next weekend. I told him that he needs to pay for some of it since it is so expensive. It seems like we have a plan to get his behavior under control. He will have to have his teachers sign a behavior form daily in order for him to have priveleges for the night. He has had no computer, ipod or xbox all weekend. Hopefully the new xbox will motivate him to behave also. Tomorrow he has detention before school then dentist at 10:30 and then back to school. I am anxiously awaiting the summer break. Hayley is going to be in Algebra honors next year in high school. I hope she does well because she won't be getting any help from me. I have trouble with the 6th grade math homework. She was accepted to the medical academy and is very excited. I don't write much about her because for the most part she is always well behaved. My perfect child. She probably feels left out because Colton seems to get all the attention. I try hard to make her feel loved. I hope she knows how much I do love her and am proud of her.

No comments: