Monday, February 2, 2009

Hayley Age 3


This week will be all about Hayley. Here Hayley is age 3. Not that she's not beautiful now but she sure was a cute little baby and toddler. I can't believe how blonde and silky her hair was here. I always had their pictures taken for Ident a Kid each year at school. I'm taking a new tactic with her. She can now earn an hour each night to play Wii or be on her computer but only after her room is clean and her homework is done and she has shown me her homework. She is really looking forward to her party this weekend. Chris sisters are flying in on Thursday. It will be a busy weekend. I can't believe she is going to be sixteen years old. Where has the time gone? I will try to share a picture each day of her. I am working open to close Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with Friday off so not sure how possible that is going to be.

No comments: