Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's SuperBowl Sunday




The countdown continues! 8 more days until Hayley turns 16. Chris took her and got her hair cut and colored. She has Auburn highlights under the blonde. I really like the look. Then Chris took her to Ross and TJ Maxx and got her a new outfit. We went to Bravo for dinner.
I worked all day and was exhausted. Today I have spent the day taking many small naps. I can't get enough sleep. We have been pretty busy at work so that is always good. Our company is putting so much pressure on all of us and it is driving me crazy. Nothing is good enough for them and they want more and more. We made it through the first month of the year meeting our numbers so we won't get a "letter". Basically if we receive a letter we will be on probation and if we don't make our numbers the next month they will give us a 30 day notice and replace us.
Hayley promised me she would really buckle down and do a better job this quarter. I looked at her grades online and she had missed three assignements in History and Geometry wasn't much better. I am very disappointed after everything we are doing for her birthday. I don't know how to get through to her.
As you can tell by the pictures it is once again freezing here. This whole week the highs are in the low 60's and the lows in the low 20-30's. Since I moved here in 1988 it has never been this cold for so long. I am dreaming of the Bahamas in April.

No comments: