Monday, December 29, 2008

The Aftermath of Christmas


The buildup to Christmas seems like it takes a long time. Once the holiday ends its like it happened so long ago. Unfortunately, I came down with a cold on Christmas Eve and have been pretty miserable ever since. I can't seem to get rid of the cold no matter what I do. I even woke up with a sore throat this morning. I am ready for it to be over.

Our neighbors are here from England for two weeks. So Colton has been spending the majority of his time at their house. Also, his friend Kyle across the street has a new jet ski so they spend most of the day wake skating.

Hayley has been playing her Wii around the clock and has all ready beaten the Super smash brothers game. They have one more week off of school.

Today I will be using my gift certificate for a massage that Chris got me for Christmas. I have an easy work schedule this week. I only have to work Tuesday all day and Wednesday we close at 3:00pm. I won't know what to do with all my time. I will probably spend it getting my hair cut, grocery shopping, walking the dog, taking the dog to the dog park, taking care of end of the year forms for our business, and preparing for taxes.

No comments: