Friday, December 5, 2008

Lunch For Life

I have almost made it through this week. I have to work today 10:00-6:00, Saturday 07:00-5:00 and Monday 09:00-6:00 and then next week is a breeze. I am looking forward to a relaxing week.

Below is a link where you can donate $5 to a childs christmas tree who has been diagnosed with terminal neuroblastoma. With every $5 donated a child will get ornaments on their Christmas tree. I follow alot of these childrens battles and it really puts into perspective how lucky I am and that my troubles that I have are very minor. It could be so much worse.

http://www.lunchforlife.org/

Lunch for Life® is about helping children who have been diagnosed with neuroblastoma, a deadly form of cancer that strikes thousands of infants and toddlers each year.

This fundraising program is a simple but powerful solution: We ask people to donate one day’s lunch money to the Children’s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation (CNCF), a public charity dedicated to curing this cancer.

The cost of one lunch, if enough people contribute, will help save lives, fund research for a cure and provide support for families. Please donate your lunch money to the Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation and help us eradicate this disease.

No comments: