Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween


Hayley is begging me to buy her a new costume this year for Halloween. She is 15. How old is too old to go trick or treating? I try to go back in my memories from my childhood. What was I doing when I was 15? She wants to go to her friend Lindsays house and trick or treat with a bunch of fellow teenagers. On one hand I encourage her to hang out with friends. She really doesn't have much of a social life and she is pretty responsible so I think. She hasn't reached that hump yet where she is headed quickly to being an adult. I see glimpses of that and then I still see her as a little girl. I think it will be more of a reason for a bunch of teenagers to hang out than actually trick or treating. They may hit a few houses and than back to Lindsays to play Wii or swim in the pool. So in the end I am sure that I will give in to her. The days are flying by and before I know it she will be in college.


Looks like I might be posting about once per week. I just don't have more time than that. One of our employees is resigning so Chris and I will be working from 7:00am to 6:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Makes for a very long day. We'll see how long I can take that.

Pray for this family as the doctors say their is nothing more that they can do for him. So sad!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kodyedwards

No comments: