Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




To me Halloween is the beginning of the holiday season. I can just feel the anticipation in the air. Hayley broke me down and has a new halloween costume. She has had a busy week. She had a Medical Academy meeting on Wednesday and when I picked her up she talked about upcoming events the whole way home. I was getting fatigued just listening to her. She has to volunteer at the local hospital this semester for about four hours. I thought that was a great idea. She would get a firsthand look at the interior workings of a hospital. The medical academy is also going to be visiting foster children and doing various activities such as face painting etc. Then they will also be collecting money for the relay for life event this spring. She brought home a disappointing report card. All C's one B and one A. GPA= 2.1. I warned her last year not to take all honor classes. So it looks like I will be staying on top of her daily to make sure that she gets all her work completed on a daily basis.
Here's a picture of Hayley and Colton taken during the cruise. Do they look old enough to drive to you? They look way too young to me. This year is flying by and in February Hayley will get her drivers license. On one hand I will love that she can drive herself to and from her events on the other hand I will be a mess worrying while she is on the road. To make matters worse Colton will be eligible for his permit in April.




No comments: