Monday, October 13, 2008

Manic Monday

I feel like I have a million things to accomplish this week. We are going on a cruise on Friday. Just a short Friday-Monday jaunt to the Bahamas. Today I needed to get my nails done, grocery shop, look for black sandals (the dog chewed up the pair that I had finally gotten worn in and I loved), get my hair cut, do laundry, clean the house, watch two of (my) shows Brothers and Sisters and Army Wives, cook lasagna for dinner. I'm exhausted all ready.
Tuesday I have to attend a meeting all day which means I will not get anything done at work. Come home cook dinner again, make sure the kids have done their homework. I explained to Hayley the grading period ends October 23rd. She needs to sprint full speed ahead. I found out she could attend the play Julius Ceaser after school for extra credit points for her latin class. That could make the difference in getting a B versus a C. I don't know why she doesn't take the iniative to make it happen.
I won't bore you with the additional trivial details of my life though I feel like I am panting and won't be able to breathe normally until I am sitting on the pool deck with a cold frozen drink in my hand.

Elijah Talley made it to CHOP where he will be going through MIBG treatment. Praying for good results for him and his family. http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=elijahtalley

No comments: