Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly


One year ago today our baby Molly came into this world. The kids and I had been pestering Chris for a couple of years that we wanted a puppy. So two weeks before Christmas last year Chris drove two hours one way to a breeders house near Tampa and picked out our baby Molly. We told the kids that we were babysitting Molly for our friend Tammy and her husband Dennis because they were out of town on vacation. The kids just loved having the puppy around to play with and really believed our story. Then on Christmas morning we broke the news in a letter that we wrapped up for the kids. It was so cute. One of the best Christmas presents ever. I have to say this puppy warms my heart daily even when she chews up my shoes, runs away with my underwear and thinks the rug under our dining room table is her personal poop place. It is green so it must remind her of the grass is what I keep telling Chris. Not that he would know about picking it up. He always leaves that to one of us to do.

On a sadder note I would like to ask for prayers for Caden. His family just found out that he has relapsed. They start this journey again in the fight. This disease is just so vicious, sneaky and mean. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cadenledbetter

No comments: