Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ranting

It's early Saturday morning and I should be sleeping. However, my employee was up all last night with her dog. Her dog people. I have not once been sick since June of 2004. This is also after the fact that she asked for all of next week off and I am working seven days straight for her to go to Texas with a friend when she does not have any paid vacation time left. Thats how I get paid back for my generosity.
Between the customers and the employees I feel like they suck the air right out of me. Why is it that when the customer does not return the car full and you challenge them on it they then have to tell you about every problem the car supposedly had. It's almost hysterical especially when the car only has less than 3000 miles. My patience and tolerance levels are at an all time low.
On the glass is half full side I have a great husband, great kids, lucky to have a job and financial stableness, health and happiness. I sure could have used a day off though.

No comments: