Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family is all you have


Please pray for this family. Their son has neuroblastoma and in the past year his mother has been treated for cancer also. Today her husband had to tell their three children their mother is dying. My heart is breaking for them. http://www.superryan.blogspot.com/ How much can one family endure?


On another note today I picked my cousins Alice and Paul up from their hotel at the Doubletree and brought them to our house. We went out to lunch at Press 101. Delicious. We came back to our house and put the boat in the lake. Had a nice cruise today in the sunny state of Florida. Wow, what great weather. Not too hot, not too cold and blue skies. My cousins Bill and Paula Meier came down from The Villages tonight and we went out to dinner at Roys Restaurant. We had a great time as you can see from the picture above. Pure decadence.
At some point if I can learn anything it is to cherish every moment that life has to offer. I struggle every day with this!! Don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments: