Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Finally Over


I woke up this morning feeling renewed and with hope. I just typed a whole paragraph but I decided to erase it. I am registered to vote Republican but this country needed a change! That's all I want to say on that matter.


I picked my cousin Alice and Paul up from the airport Monday night. Rarely does a day go by that we do not have sunshine in Orlando. One of the many reasons why I love living here. The last two days have been cloudy, gray and dreary. I hope that they are having a great time at Disney.


Work is slow, slow, slow. I am hoping that Thanksgiving and Christmas pick up.


I'm dreaming of being back in Venice at dinner with my husband with a bottle of wine.


I like to plan our trips in advance. It gives me something to look forward to. Our 2009 vacations are planned as sometime February to May Chris and I will fly to Nassau Bahamas and stay at Atlantis on Paradise Island Thursday to Sunday. Last time we were at Atlantis we had so many problems that they gave us a certificate for two nights free. How can we not go again to visit Paradise. June we will fly to New York City as I have never been there. We have to go north in the summer as I can not take the cold anymore. August we will cruise again with our friends Tammy, Dennis and their boys and Chris and I children to Cozumel Mexico. Then October my sister Brittany is getting married in Dubuque Iowa. Chris, Hayley, Colton and I will be attending.

No comments: