Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Sorry that I have been missing in action. In my spare time I have been researching my ancestry on ancestry.com. That can become totally engrossing and when I make a discovery it is very exciting. Like putting a puzzle together. Today is Thanksgiving and we are expecting Matthew and Geoffrey Chris sons. We plan on watching football of course and a great turkey cooked by Chris.

Yesterday was busy at work and Chris and I worked 0700-1800 and we stopped on the way home at a local Italian bar and restaurant for a glass of wine. When we came home I saw this picture on our bulletin board that Hayley had drawn. It took my breath away. I hadn't realized how talented she was. Maybe she should think about a career in the art field instead of the medical field. She has been getting alot of brochures from different colleges. She wants to go to University of Miami. You only need a 4.2 gpa to get in. Looks like she might be staying in Orlando after all. We shall see.

Tomorrow is Chris birthday. I have to work. He is on a 4 day off weekend. I have had two of those in the past two weeks. I loved it. Nothing better than staying home if you ask me. Starting Monday we will both work seven days straight. Our employee asked for a week off. So it might be another break from blogging.
I am thankful for our children, health and happiness. Have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: