Monday, November 10, 2008

Lazy Day

So far today I have been pretty lazy. I did cook my husband breakfast and did Hayley's laundry for her. Otherwise, I am just catching up on shows that have been collecting on Tivo and playing with my puppy. Chris took today off and went golfing with his friend Ken and Matthew came down from Gainesville for the afternoon to play golf with them. My aunt Clara and John fly in this evening and are bringing me some cheese over straight from Wisconsin.

I had the back door open this morning so the puppy can go in and out of the house at her will. She has a doggy door but now that the weather is perfect here we have been leaving the back door open. A small bird flew in and I thought we were never going to get her back outside. Molly was very excited with the new pet. Chris on the other hand was determined to get the bird out of the house as quickly as possible.

I am having a hard time today finding my purpose.

No comments: